Employment with Red River Adventures
Red River is hiring for the 2023 season! Job descriptions for open positions are below. Email your resume and inquiries to Jason: email@example.com
River guides navigate 13-foot and 14-foot inflatable paddle rafts on a Class 2 section of the Colorado River known as the Moab “Daily.” Guides work 5-6 days per week during the peak season (late May through mid-August). All training is provided by Red River and no prior experience is necessary. Guides are expected to be outgoing and personable, with strong communication skills, and will interact with guests of all ages. This is a full-time, seasonal position. Red River is also hiring Trip Leaders with a Wilderness First Aid (WFA) or Wilderness First Responder (WFR) certification.
Requirements and skills:
- First Aid and CPR certifications (can be completed online)
- physically fit and able to work in the heat (90+ degrees)
- strong interpersonal communication skills and work ethic
- full-time availability from late May through mid-August
- FOR TRIP LEADERS ONLY: Wilderness First Aid (WFA) or Wilderness First Responder (WFR) certification
The 2023 season begins in April!
Send resumes and inquiries to Jason: firstname.lastname@example.org