Multi-Day River Adventure Trips with Red River Adventures
Fisher Towers – Overnight – Our Most Popular Whitewater Rafting Adventure!
This is the Moab rafting trip to do if you want to include a night of camping in your Moab vacation. Fun for the entire family! Choice of raft or kayak. Beautiful, close to town, great rapids, wonderful riverside meals, super fun and appropriate for everyone make this our most popular overnight trip!!
- Class – Class III with spring run off, drops to class II in late summer
- Days – 2 days.
- Length – 21 miles 2 day, 14 miles full day, 7 miles Am or Pm Half day.
- # Rapids – 7 Named with additional “splashy water”
- Minimum age – 40 LBS.
- Meets – Daily 8:15 am and 11:00 am @ 1140 South Main Street, Moab
- Costs – $460 Adults | $350 youth
- Launch Dates – Daily – April through October
Join Us for the Most Scenic 2 day Whitewater Rafting Utah has to Offer!
Gateway Section – 2 & 3 days
If it were in any other place it would be a star! This river is incredibly fun and amazingly remote. Often overlooked because of its proximity to the Colorado River.
- Class – III/IV
- Days – 2 or 3 days
- Length – 30 miles
- # of Rapids – 10
- Minimum age – 8
- Meets – 7:30 am at 1140 South Main Street, Moab
- Cost – $525 to $795
- Launch Dates – 3 day departs Friday & 2 day departs Saturdays April 1 thru June 7
Salmon River, Idaho
Main Salmon – 6 days
We’ve teamed up with Rocky Mountain River tours to bring this incredible river to our returning and future guests.Explore 85 miles of scenic river in the largest unbroken wilderness in the lower 48. 100+ fun rapids, heaps of western history, huge white sand beaches and time spent soaking in natural hot springs make this a trip to remember.
- Class – III/IV
- Days – 6 days
- Length – 85 miles
- # of Rapids – 100+
- Minimum age – 6
- Meets – Stanley, ID
- Cost – $2095 – $2295
Cataract Canyon – 3 or 5 days
“Cat” offers some of the biggest whitewater in the world during the end of May and early June. An adventure seeker’s delight. Later in summer water levels drop, making this trip through Canyonlands National Park paddle raft friendly and accessible for anyone 12 years or older.
- Class – IV/V – Class V in big spring run-off
- Days – 3 or 6 days
- Length – 100 miles
- # of Rapids – 31
- Minimum age – 8, 12 in high water
- Cost – Varies
Fun for the entire family! Choice of raft or kayak. Beautiful, close to town, great rapids, wonderful riverside meals, super fun and appropriate for everyone make this our most popular overnight trip!!