Coronavirus – What Is Happening Now
We are open and operating for the 2022 season
Summer days fill up quickly – reserve your spot now!
Salt Lake City / Wasatch
Booking 2022 summer rock climbing, ski touring and AIARE courses for winter 22/23
Coronavirus – What is happening now:
We want you to know that we have spent countless hours, days, and weeks collecting information and formulating a plan that keeps our employees, community and guests informed, safe, and happy!
Utah has moved away from providing any guidance regarding Covid.
What this means for Red River Adventures
In order to comply with CDC, state, and local guidelines, our trips may look a bit different.
What this means for your trip
We are committed to keeping our guests as safe as possible.
Having final payments made and online waivers signed will eliminate the use of our office or indoor space.
Masks/face coverings are optional but recommended for guests who are not vaccinated.
All trips – General Guidelines
*Guests who are not vaccinated are encouraged to bring a face mask/face covering.
*Waivers and final payments MUST BE complete prior to arrival.
*We will seek to minimize the use of our offices and facilities as much as possible.
*Please arrive ready to depart, having used the bathroom prior to your arrival at Red River.
*Check-in and departure will take place outside our office to the extent possible.
*Skiing/Riding will be guided on a private, per-reservation basis.
*When practical, guests will use their own vehicle for transportation to the venue.
*Climbing will be guided on a private, per-reservation basis.
*Parties of fewer than 6, not reserving a private raft, will be combined!
*Red River will not be serving food on day trips. For full Fisher Towers trips, guests are encouraged to bring a snack/lunch.
*Trips may be guided at a maximum of 12 guests to 2 guides.
*Trips may see multiple parties traveling together where group size is manageable within current guidelines.
*Private trips are available upon request.
By arriving and participating, you are attesting to each of the following guidelines listed below.
I affirm that, within the last 14 days, I have not:
- Had a new fever of 100.4 or higher, or a sense of having a fever.
- Developed a new cough that cannot be attributed to another health condition.
- Developed shortness of breath that cannot be attributed to another health condition.
- Developed a new sore throat that cannot be attributed to another health condition.
- Experienced muscle aches that cannot be attributed to another health condition, or that may not have been caused by a specific activity such as physical exercise.
- Been in contact with an individual who has been ill with respiratory complaints or fever, or who I know has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Been diagnosed with COVID-19.